Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday

Today we......

Had sweet morning play.
 

I took Hampton and Eleanor on a play date this morning while Everett was at preschool. I love that Eleanor is playing with Buzz and Woody. That is what happens I guess when you have big brothers.

Hampton had an awful night last night. He was up most of the night and finally I brought him to bed with me at 4am. He stayed up until 6, then fell asleep-right as Everett was waking up. Needless to say I was pretty exhausted most of today. Praying for a peaceful night tonight.

After naps we played a bit and then had baked vegetable ziti for dinner. The boys loved it and had seconds!

And Eleanor loved her pureed version as well! She is getting so good about eating solids. She much prefers my cooking than the jarred stuff.
 
We are worn out, but have had a good day! I love being with these little people. The meshing of their personalities is a joy to witness.

No comments: