Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Preschool Party

Everett had so much fun at his preschool party last week. I am happy to say he didn't disassemble his costume and looked pretty darn cute! I was happy that Hampton, Eleanor, and I were able to attend as well. The kids did a little march around the gym in their costumes, had a fun snack, and also sang some songs with their music teacher. Everett is so well behaved and I got the report he is a good listener.  

Can you spot Hampton? This boy loves to be wherever people are. He kept waddling up to the music teacher while they were singing to try and strum her guitar. I had a hard time keeping him contained. He loves other children and is so social. I know he'll love preschool one day as well. In fact, when I was packing up Eleanor and Everett, I had turned my back for one second and Hampton had disappeared! I ran out of the classroom and found him walking outside with another class. That crazy boy! 
And just for good measure, a sweet picture of our sweet girl. I love dressing her up.

No comments: