Saturday, March 5, 2011

1-Year Party

Hampton's 1-year birthday party was today. It is 9:30 pm and I am exhausted, but it was such a fun day! Our "theme" for the party was really centered around the food-spaghetti and meatballs. I will say part of the food selection was based on my pregnancy cravings, however Hampton is a little meatball so it worked.

I was thankful for our stock pot today because we were making a meal for 12 people.

I made the meatballs and I think they turned out pretty well!

Zeke was one of our guests......

and Daniel.
Hampton eating his lunch. He didn't nap well this morning, but still was in a good mood.

Hampton and Yvonne our babysitter. They love Yvonne.

Hampton loved his cupcake. We had carrot cake cupcakes.


Aunt Mary and Everett, who also enjoyed the cupcakes.

Everett had a ball with all the people. He took right to Jed, Mary's boyfriend and kept asking him to chase him around the house. He was also so happy to see his Gigi, Uncle Jason, and Aunt Becky. His Nonny is also here visiting and he had a fun time shopping with her before the party. He loves to shop!



We had such a great day. As I write this I think back to one year ago. At exactly midnight my water broke and only a few short hours later our Hampton was born. He is such a joy and I have loved this year with him.

No comments: