Saturday, August 21, 2010

Potty Animal

Today we continued with the potty training. We set-up camp again in the living room. I covered our sofas with towels, just in case. For meals we ate picnic style on the floor, just to be near the potty, and it was fun.

I love Everett's little toddler body.

I dressed Hampton up in one of Everett's old costumes this morning. I figured he would be too big to wear it in October.





This afternoon I took Hampton to Target with me. It is always fun to be out with just one baby. He gets so much attention and I love to show him off! Today I also got to snuggle with him more since Eric was home to help with the potty training.

We gave the boys a "bus ride." Everett thought this was so funny.



I am so proud of Everett! He only had two accidents today! Every 20 minutes we put him on the potty and most of the time he would go. He hasn't gotten to the point yet where he can tell us he has to go, but we are definitely getting there. The M&M's are great motivation for him!

No comments: