Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend was a wonderful balance of relaxation and fun. We have decided to "take it easy" the next few weekends and just enjoy being at home. My boys have been enjoying each other's company more and more these days......

So have these two!

We enjoyed family dinners, playtime, grocery shopping.....


and just being together.


The "icing" of the weekend was going to see Miss Patty Cake at our church. I had told Everett all last week about Miss Patty Cake. We watched videos online, colored pictures of her, sang songs....he was excited. This was his first "concert" and he loved it. He mostly sat nicely in his seat, but I encouraged him to dance with some of the other kids in the aisle, and he did shake his groove thang a bit. He mostly loved watching the other kids. He is a people watcher like me. He posed for a picture with her, but my camera died! Overall, a great weekend.


No comments: