Monday, April 12, 2010

A Place to Cook and a Nook

I finally have space to cook now! I have really enjoyed our kitchen. I really like our gas stovetop and oven. I never knew water could boil so quickly. Also, I consider crushed ice to be a luxury and was thrilled to see our fridge had this feature. We now also have a proper pantry and plenty of cabinet space.
I love our breakfast nook. This is where we eat breakfast and lunch. Eventually we will add two more chairs to our table, hopefully in red. The thing I love most about this spot are the amazing mountain views. I pray they aren't covered up too much when the trees blossom fully. Also at night you can see the sun setting over the mountain range. It never gets old and it always takes my breath away. So blessed to be able to witness God's beauty in this way.








No comments: