Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Half Bad

We have been working hard since we moved into our house unpacking, organizing, painting, decorating....One of my least favorite rooms was our half bath downstairs. It was just very blah. So when my Aunt Jenny came to visit a week ago that was one of the rooms where I needed her expert decor opinion. She actually helped me with many things throughout the house. I now need to insert a very grateful thank you to my mom who visited last month and basically painted my entire house. She jokes that I was a bit of a slave driver and she was just cheap labor, but I seriously could not have done it without her. Did I mention she was doing all of this in the midst of me just having had Hampton? Thanks Mom! So here is the new half bath! I may have to just really hydrate our company we have over so they get to use it. Ha!






1 comment:

Nonny said...

I'll never forget Eric coming into the guest room at midnight, 2 days after I arrived, to tell me your water broke!! I went to check on you in the bathroom. The first thing you said to me is "You are still going to paint aren't you"?