Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Meeting Baby Keller

My sister Mary's sweet baby was born (6 weeks early) at the end of July. Last week we finally got to meet this precious one. I was beyond excited and so were the children! We travelled to Durham and got to spend a few days visiting. Keller Shay was very loved!

Of all the children, Hampton was the most into loving on Keller. He kept asking to hold him every chance he got. I love his caring and nurturing heart. 

 Big boy and littlest boy.

 Note the fact that Keller is smiling. Love!



 Swoon and be still my heart! I just love this baby so much. What a sweet temperament he has and I was sure to store up on cuddles and snuggles. 


And it should be noted that Thatcher Reid is in none of these photos! Not so sure he is ready to give up his title as the "baby." Ha!

No comments: