Monday, August 1, 2016

Crafts, a sick toddler, and Lego Creations

Eleanor is crafty and loves crafting. I intended both definitions of that word! With the latter, she loves to make us creations. I've learned to just set her up with paper, scissors, glue, (sometimes) glitter, pom poms and things of that sort. And then she lets her creativity flow. We get some interesting art projects and she loves it. 
 Our sweet baby boy was sick this last week. We had met some friends at the park and he popped a high fever out of nowhere. And fell asleep in my arms! I stayed since he was napping and I have to say loved every minute of his snoozing in mama's arms. I took him to the doctor and it turned out to just be a virus. He was better the next day, but spent that whole first day in Eleanor's bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and playing some with his toys. 

 The boys got Lego Creator sets as a back to school gift this year. I am so impressed with their level of independence and ability to follow the specific instructions for these sets. They have enjoyed them so much. 

 And more crafting...........

No comments: