Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day with the Burkes

Yesterday was a great day-because we spent it with our Burkes. We love love the Burke family. Our kids ages and genders almost directly line up and when they see each other, they just go with their counterparts. And I love any time I get to spend with Amy. So yesterday Amy and I had eight children under the age of seven. It was loud and crazy, so good thing we are completely used to loud and crazy. Plus, there are times when my children (who are quirky, active, extraverted.....) need to be told to "calm down their crazy" but not with the Burkes. It is a party!


 Wyatt and Everett
 Silas and Hampton
 Thatcher and Jasper



 Clara and Everett having a fun conversation over lunch.
 Feeding time at the zoo!
 And my big boys loved playing Star Wars on their Wii. 
A fun day was had by all!!!

No comments: