Monday, April 27, 2015

Little Bit of Lately.....

Eleanor is a little iffy when it comes to naps lately. She sleeps every couple of days, but on the off days she has "rest time." It truly is not much of a rest time though. She mostly gets into her closet and puts together crazy outfits (like the one pictured below). And today I had her come downstairs because she was singing way too loudly and I was sure she would wake Thatcher Reid. Oh my-this quirky little thing keeps me on my toes!
 And our bin of beans kept her occupied while I cooked dinner one night. 
 And then everyone joined in on the fun. 
 And then one night these two tried to convince us they could sleep in bed together. And they almost had us convinced! As sweet as it was, I was happy they both retired to their own beds. I love this friendship that is growing between these two. 

No comments: