Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Mornings

I have started a Bible Study at church on Wednesday mornings. It is a Beth Moore study and so far it has been so good! So while I am in study from 9:30-11:30, Hampton and Eleanor go to the nursery. Getting all 3's lunches made, breakfast done, and everyone dressed cute is definitely a challenge! But it has been worth it.


Hampton is so funny. He just waltzes right into his class no problem. After I picked him up today he said, "I play animals. I play with friends." The teacher in his class said he is very social and behaves well.

And although Eleanor has shed a few tears, her teacher has said it has been very short-lived. The hardest part for her is that it falls right during her nap. When I picked her up today she was passed out in someone's lap. She is a very flexible baby though.
 

And Everett goes to preschool on Wednesday mornings. His teacher continues to report wonderful progress and participation in school. He hasn't cried this year either when I drop him off! He just asks for 2 kisses and 3 big hugs!
 

So happy to have a little time to myself and learn more about Scripture for a few hours each week. It is a nice mid-week break.

No comments: