Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Week

I am still in shock that we have a four year old! Everett's birthday was last Wednesday and we had such a great week! Eric's mom came to visit on Tuesday and Wednesday and then my mom came on Thursday. Lots of company and lots of love.

Everett opening a gift from Gigi

On Wednesday morning Eric and I took Everett to IHOP (his favorite) for breakfast. He loves pancakes!

I talked about birthdays all week. Here are the boys coloring a picture of a birthday cake.
 

On Wednesday evening I made Everett his favorite meal-meatloaf, served with sweet potato fries.  

And then we had chocolate cupcakes for dessert!
 
 

After dinner, Everett opened up some birthday gifts. He got a lot of fun new toys.

Poor Eleanor wasn't feeling well that day. She tried to have a good time, but was exhausted.

Everett had a great birthday this year. He kept telling me what a fun time he was having. I am so blessed to be his mama!

No comments: