Monday, March 19, 2012

Pictures From My iPhone

I really love my camera-but sometimes it is just too big to take on the go or I just forget it. Thankfully I also love my iphone. Here are some pictures from the last week or so......


Warm weather equals nice walks around the neighborhood. This was Eleanor's first ride in the stroller where she wasn't in her carrier. She really enjoyed it.

A cat wandered into our yard one day and the boys were so excited! Everett said it needed to leave because Maggie was going to get it. He also said cats are scary. I agree.

This kills me....."seriously....don't mess with me!"

Everett likes walking around the neighborhood as well.

Eleanor at Barnes and Noble

Hampton enjoying a special treat from the Starbucks cafe.

Daddy did this.

Look at those skinny long legs! I also love love love her raincoat!

No comments: