Friday, February 24, 2012

Morning at the Aboretum

The weather was perfect this morning. It was mild and perfect for a walk at the arboretum. So that is what we did. I dressed the babies in coordinating outfits with hopes of some good pictures. And the babies delivered-however not without a little blood, sweat, and tears. They have to make me work for it right? Overall we had a lovely time. 

 
 


The scenery is just beautiful there. One of my favorite spots.


The only decent picture I could get of all three........

My favorite of these two thus far.

She always has her tongue out!
 

While I was taking this picture I heard this loud humming sound. Upon closer investigation I realized that this cherry blossom was buzzing full of bees! We quickly moved on.
A lovely morning indeed!

No comments: