Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday from the Camera Phone

Yesterday was a very busy and productive day. We had a "to do" list of about 15 items and got them all done! Definitely had time for fun in between chores though.

The boys watching some Georgia football.
While the boys played outside, I ran some errands. I was able to go to Wal-Mart, Target, Micheals, and get a pedicure! Of course I did have to stop home in the middle of it all in order to nurse Eleanor.



Even Eleanor enjoyed some fresh air. She is such a sweet baby!

It was such beautiful weather.

Hampton pushing Everett!

When I was driving into our subdivision after finishing my errands some of the neighborhood kids had set-up a lemonade stand. So we gathered the children and walked down the big hill with a mission to buy some. However, by the time we got there it was gone! Luckily we had some lemonade at home, which they loved. Perfect end to the day.



No comments: