Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today with Eleanor

Today has been great! We are just smitten by this sweet little girl. Gail, Everett, and Hampton came to see us this morning! Hampton and Everett had very different reactions to their sister. Hampton went crazy yelling "baby, baby, baby" and wanting to hold her/kiss her/squeeze her. Everett was very unsure. He said things such as "she not going to get me" and "I not scared of her." He also kept insisting we put her back to her crib and asking me to get out of bed. He will warm up to her though. I think he was just confused by the whole situation.

Hampton is now a big brother too!

Our family of five. I am in a bit of shock at the amount of children we have now. Going from two to three kids does make a difference. Eric and I are now officially outnumbered!

Eleanor already loves her Gigi.

Eleanor in her first pair of pajamas. I have a feeling we will be wearing a lot of these in weeks to come as we hibernate at home.

Modeling one of her hair bows. She has a milk mouth here!

She is already a daddy's girl. I just love that.





Today other than visiting with the boys this morning, we have had a low key day. She nurses about every 3 hours. We ordered lunch from Jimmy Johns. We watched television. We napped occasionally. We have had a nice day. Now praying we have a restful night. More to come I'm sure!


No comments: