Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playing Together

Who would have ever thought that an almost 1-year old and an almost 3-year old could get into so much? Whether it is Everett scolding Hampton for touching "his" stuff, or Hampton squawking at Everett for being too close and "annoying" him, it is really funny. But, for the most part they really love each other. I don't have a picture of it, although it will be forever burned in my memory, of the babies rolling around on the floor together and wrestling. And yesterday I overheard Everett giving Hampton a kiss and whispering "I love you so much Hampton!" Oh my heart might explode. I also love how much Everett can make Hampton burst out in laughter. I continue to pray that these two will be forever pals.


1 comment:

brittany said...

So sweet! Love brothers! And I just had to laugh at the potty seat in the background...you know you're potty training a toddler when there's always a potty seat around :) We love you!