Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Year in Review

This has been a very eventful year for us. In 2010 we moved to North Carolina, Eric began his career, our beautiful Hampton Cole joined our family, Everett turned 2 and began preschool, and I began working 2-days a week in a skilled nursing facility. So many changes, but good changes!

Hampton has been such a wonderful addition to our family. He is beautiful and snugly and we just love him!
And Everett continues to grow and develop. I find myself actually being able to have conversations with him now. He is also beautiful, curious, and funny. He loves to entertain and he plays as though it really is his job.

I love this little boy! I was telling him here that it was okay to splash in the puddle because he had his rain boots on.


As I reflect on 2010, there are so many ways that the Lord has richly blessed us. Sometimes it is overwhelming.


I look forward to this new year. With any new year, I make "resolutions" that I try to work on. My biggest resolution is to continue to enjoy my little family and not get distracted by the "busyness" if life. Many people have advised Eric and I to enjoy this time with our young children as it goes by so fast. And it is so true. I can't believe Everett is turning 3 this year! So we will continue to love one another, make memories, and grow closer as a family. It just does not get better than that. Happy New Year!


No comments: