Sunday, January 30, 2011

One On One

Yesterday Eric and I split up the boys and spent some one-on-one time with each of them. I took Everett. I decided to take him to a children's museum in downtown Hendersonville called Hands-On. It was our first time and really cute.

Everett really liked this exhibit. It was putting these tiny balls through different mazes.

Then we headed to the next exhibit. It was a baby nursery. Everett was so sweet and liked "taking care" of the babies.



Everett then painted a picture.

And played at the rice table. He told me he wanted one.

He loved the pretend grocery store.


Everett's behavior has been a bit, challenging, lately.....but he did really well!
After nap he said, "Mama, I had fun at museum!"

And Eric and Hampton, well they had a great time. Eric told me they really bonded. Eric got to read during Hampton's morning nap, and then they had fun playing together. These guys know how to relax!

No comments: