Monday, November 1, 2010

Hoopla!

On Saturday our church had an event called Hoopla, which was a Halloween alternative. We had fun and I definitely think it'll be something Everett and Hampton will enjoy when they get a little older. Hampton fell asleep on the way there and napped for a bit on Eric's shoulder. A napping monkey, so cute!

Everett was a gorilla. I was so happy we brought their wagon and I thought they looked adorable riding in it together. When Everett would get some candy, he would offer some to Hampton which I thought was so sweet.

We had Everett "play" a few games to earn some candy. I think next year he'll get it more. This is him milking a cow.

I just love this picture of Hampton. This describes how he is 95% of his day.






Everett lounging and enjoying his smoothie Nonny bought him.


Needless to say, he did not eat dinner that night. But that's okay, it was a special night.


No comments: