Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hampton's Room

Last weekend my mom and I worked on revamping our guest room. Since Hampton was born he has been sleeping in our "guest room" in a pack n' play. Finally we decided to just abandon the idea of a guest room for now and use the room as Hampton's. Our goal is to eventually move Hamp into Everett's room and have them share, but for right now he has his own space.

I moved all of his clothes into the closet as well.


I love rocking and nursing Hampton in this glider before bedtime now. It is one of my favorite times of the day with him.
Mom and I went to Michaels for inspiration and materials. We framed his initial and I love how it turned out.

We also painted these pictures. I am pleased with out they came out.


Hampton's Nana made this quilt for him. It is sock monkeys and is the story of the five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

Hampton loves his new room!


No comments: