Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolate Face and Crazy Hair

We had a busy morning today. We went to MOPS and then had to head over to the cardiologist for Hampton's appointment. To appease Everett on the ride over to the doctor's office, I gave him a granola thin that had chocolate on one side. Maybe not the smartest idea, but I was in survival mode. This is the face that greeted me when we got there. So cute.


Thankfully, they both took longer naps. This is the bed head that greeted me this afternoon. Again, so cute.



P.S. I don't know how many, "Wow, you've got your hands full" I got at the doctor's office today. I guess I looked pitiful hauling around a baby and toddler that were having meltdowns. The cardiologist himself offered to assist me to the car. I gratefully refused, but I must have been a sight!

No comments: