Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's A......

BOY!!!!!
And he has a name.....Hampton Cole
We were so excited to find out today that God has blessed us with another boy. He is healthy, and apparently very active according to the ultrasound tech. He was doing somersaults and moving all around. I would have definitely been excited to have a girl, but I am beyond thrilled that Everett will have a little brother. I pray that they will be lifelong friends. I have a feeling though that I will have my hands full!
So Everett what do you think about having to share Mommy and Daddy!?!
Just kidding! Everett was just excited that "Happy Hampton Day" meant that he got to have chocolate gelato.






2 comments:

Carrie said...

CONGRATS!! I LOVE the name!! Of course, Everett has a special place in my heart because that was my pawpaw's name! :) You are a lucky girl because when you're older, your boys will spoil you like crazy!! I hope you're feeling ok!

The Ring Family said...

YIPPEE!!! The name is super cute!